IT Pricing Analyst
This person will be part Managed Markets team as Subject Matter Expert and Technical Analyst of the Model N Flex application suite including Commercial and Medicaid Rebates, Government Pricing, Chargebacks, and related Analytics. The position involves effective understanding of the product, domain, technical knowledge of the system with good consulting experience.
- Collaborate with business users and members of IT, including business analysts, to support Model N Flex application
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve software application issues with Business, IT teams and Model N support team.
- Aid in the execution of periodic system upgrades and/or implementations of new systems and capabilities.
- Will be the primary point of contact for coordination of production issues impacting Market Access systems and processes.
- Assist in defining the IT strategy and roadmap for Market Access IT systems.
- Work with the application development team(s) to help translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Assist business users with the filing and tracking of interface and technical issues through the IT Support Organization.
- Provide data interface/conversion support, build/deployment support and database support by coding SQL utilities, responding to user questions, and support performance issues.
- Facilitate the UAT process, working with end users to define test scenarios, plans and test scripts. Ensure the business fully understands the capabilities and tests the complete solution and data supporting it. Assist users during UAT, and work with users and development teams on issues identification and resolution.